Fluke 1748/30 Power Quality Recorder with 3000A iFlex Probes
The three-phase Fluke 1742, 1746 and 1748 three-phase Power Quality loggers provide quick and easy access to the data needed to make real-time decisions, network quality and energy delivered.
Compact and rugged, the Fluke 1740 Series Power Quality Recorders are specifically designed for technicians and engineers who demand maximum flexibility in troubleshooting and troubleshooting, quantifying energy consumption and analyzing power distribution systems. Fully compliant with international standards for Power Quality, such as IEC 61000-4-30, and capable of recording 500 parameters simultaneously while various events are being captured, the Fluke 1740 series helps and uncover sporadic and hidden energy problems in an extremely simple way. The attached software, Energy Analyze Plus , quickly assesses the quality of the electrical network (PQ) at the point of entry, in substations and at the point of loading, in compliance with international standards such as EN 50160 and IEEE 519.
Which three-phase recorder is the most suitable for you?
For simple energy and load studies, the Fluke 1742 provides excellent performance in a rugged casing but can be upgraded to the 1746 model or to all 1748 features.
For basic registration of Power Quality, Fluke 1746 acquires all the electrical parameters necessary to perform studies on energy saving and grid planning. The optional full upgrade to the 1748 model is available.
Fluke 1748 records over 500 different parameters for each average value reference period. This feature allows you to analyze in detail the quality of the electricity grid and to correlate intermittent events with detailed waveform data to facilitate the search and identification of the cause of the disturbances.
Comparison of models
| registration || 1742 || 1746 || 1748 |
| Power || • || • || • |
| Basic Power Quality || Optional || • || • |
| Advanced Power Quality || Optional || Optional || • |
- Measurement of all three phases in voltage and current in addition to the neutral current: Voltage probes for neutral and three phases and four flexible current probes.
- Complete recording: You can store more than 20 separate recording sessions in the instruments. The current range and Power Quality variables are automatically recorded to keep track of the trend trends of the measured values.
- Extraordinary precision measurements: Complies with the strict IEC 61000-4-30 Class A regulations. Edition 3: Testing and measurement techniques - Methods of measuring the quality of the power supply.
- Detects holes, voltage surges and interruptions: The 1748 model provides snapshots of waveforms and RMS event profile, as well as date, time and gravity to help identify potential causes of power quality problems.
- It measures the main parameters of Power Quality: It measures the harmonics and the interarmics for voltage and current, it also detects imbalances, flicker and rapid voltage variations.
- Optimized user interface: Captures the correct data at all times thanks to the fast and guided configuration of a PC graphic application and reduces the uncertainty of the connections thanks to special intelligent verification functions and automatic correction between the Power Quality recorders. Connection errors are automatically signaled by a yellow light on the power button that turns green when the problem resolves.
- Enhanced user interface: Quick and guided graphical configuration always ensures correct data capture and the intelligent verification function indicates the correct execution of links, thus limiting uncertainties for the user
- Flexible power supply : Takes power directly from the measured circuit with the widest range available for a Power Quality recorder, from 100 to 500 V, to allow measurements anywhere. Alternatively it can be powered by a socket.
- Durable and reliable: Designed to withstand harsh environments thanks to the IP65 rating when used with the IP65 voltage input adapter.
- Two external USB ports: One for PC connection and another to quickly and simply download data on a USB stick or other USB devices that allow you to leave the device in place without interrupting the recording.
- Ethernet connectivity: Wired and wireless connections for the configuration of the instrument and to download data at high speed.
- Compact dimensions: Designed for insertion in confined spaces and squares with dimensions of 23x18x5.4 cm.
- The highest safety class in the industry: 600 V CAT IV / 1000 V CAT III for use at the connection point and downstream.
- Optimized accessories for measurements: The anti-tangle flat tension cable and the flexible and thin current tips ensure easy installation even in confined spaces.
- Battery life: Autonomy of four hours per lithium ion battery charge designed to compensate for temporary power outages.
- Security: Secure the most important assets from possible theft.
- Magnetic hook kit: It allows to safely fix the instrument outside or inside the electrical panels; it is compatible with all models and comes standard with the 1748 model.
- Fluke 1748/30 Power Quality Recorder codes: FLUKE-1748/30 / EUS, 4920771, 0095969856966
- IFlex 60cm 3000A probes
- MP1-3R / 1B, 1 set magnetic probes (3 red, 1 black)
- USB drive
- USB cable
- 3PHVL-1730, 3 phase + neutral voltage test lead
- Test tips set red / black 0.18 m
- 1.5 m red / black test lead set
- Crocodile tweezers
- Soft bag 173x / 174x
- Marker kit for cables.
- 174x coupling kit