WR2002 Rework Station 2 Channels Weller 300W with Desoldering Stylus DSX80 + Support WDH30 and Soldering Stylus WP80 + Support WDH10. A HAP1 Hot Air Stylus can be connected to the station by disconnecting the DSX80 Desoldering Unit.
The new WR 2 has been designed to offer high performance at an ideal price. Are you looking for a station that allows you to weld and desolder, or weld and use hot air at the same time? Then WR 2 is the one for you! This new Weller rework station is a further development of the highly successful WR 3M multifunctional station, and with its two-channel technology it offers an excellent performance / price ratio. The use of this new station, in addition to the reputation of high quality, highlights the possibility of connecting all the power tools to it. These tools allow you to work more efficiently, safeguarding the tips from early wear.
The two channels of WR 2 can be used to control a soldering iron and a desoldering iron, or a welder and a hot air stylus, even simultaneously. In addition, to reduce energy consumption, the ECO touch-function on the front panel switches the tools to sleep mode if not used.
The WR 2 control unit is characterized by:
• 2 independent channels, with automatic tool recognition
• Simultaneous use of 2 tools (up to a maximum of 300 W)
• HAP 200 hot air stylus and WMRP micro tools, WMRT are NOT compatible
• Check Weller welders and desolders up to 200 W
• Internal pump to generate vacuum and air flow
• ECO button for "sleep-mode" mode
• Programmable temperatures
• Totally ESD
• Dimensions (W x W x H): 273 x 235 x 102 mm
• Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
• Safety class I & II
• Maximum vacuum pump 0.7 bar
• Maximum delivery 18 l / min
• Maximum hot air flow 10 l / min
• Temperature range: 50 ° C - 550 ° C
• WP 80 / WP 120 welders: 50 ° C - 450 ° C
• WSP 150 / WP 200 welders: 50 ° C - 550 ° C
• Desiccators DSX 80 / DXV 80: 50 ° C - 450 ° C
• HAP hot air stylus 1: 50 ° C - 550 ° C
|Lead time expected: working days||N/A|